Mums Matter.....yep they sure do!
Join us for this 5 week course, led by Physiotherapist Sally, and Dietitian Sandy, where we will teach you all the info you need to thrive in the early post-natal period.
Who is this course for?
- Mums in the first 2 years after birth
- Mums who feel low on energy, or continue to carry extra weight that they don't want
- Mums who feel unsure about how to exercise since having a baby
Each week will include a highly relevant topic on nutrition, a 15 min exercise session focusing on core and pelvic floor strength, and a short education topic on physical recovery from Pregnancy and Birth.
Topics covered include:
- Safe return to exercise after Pregnancy and birth
- How to sustain energy levels while still losing weight
- Healthy eating when you're busy and tired
- How to exercise safely with abdominal muscle separation
- Core and pelvic floor - what you need to know
Plus many more
This is an investment in yourself to help you take care of everyone else, and enjoy the support of other mums!
The course will be held at Aspire Physiotherapy, 18 Partridge St Glenelg for 5 consecutive Fridays.
Free parking is available in the streets around the clinic, or the multistorey carparks on Partridge Street.
Please enter via the back door (eastern end) of the clinic, and come dressed in comfortable clothes for the exercise component of this course.
Mums Matter Post-Natal Course (5 weeks)
Next course starts FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2020, 1.30pm-2.30pm